Dr. Leng Phirom
PhD in International and Comparative Education
Dr Leng joined Kirirom Institute of Technology as a president in January 2020. He have experience in CDRI as a research fellow in March 2016. He holds a PhD in Comparative and International Higher Education from the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE), University of Toronto, Canada. Before joining CDRI, he was a visiting scholar at the Southern University of Science and Technology of China (SUSTC) in Shenzhen, China, helping with the establishment of the International Centre for Higher Education Innovation (ICHEI) – a UNESCO Category 2 Institute whose mandate is to support the expansion and improvement of ICT in higher education in developing countries. His research interests include comparative education, internationalisation and governance of higher education, science education, and innovation and policy research.
1. Leng, Phirom. 2016. “Student Engagement in STEM Education: Global Trends and Implications for Cambodia.” Cambodia Development Review 20 (3).
2. Leng, Phirom. 2016. “Mutuality in Cambodian International University Partnerships: Looking beyond the Global Discourse.” Higher Education 72 (3): 261–75.
3. Leng, Phirom. 2014. “University Linkages and International Development Assistance: Lessons from the Canada-China Experience.” International Journal of Comparative Education and Development 16 (1): 71–89.
4. Leng, Phirom, and J Pan. 2013. “The Issue of Mutuality in Canada-China Educational Collaboration.” Canadian and International Education 42 (2): 1–16.
5. Leng, Phirom. 2013. “Foreign Influence on Cambodian Higher Education since the 1990s.” Mind & Time Publications, 1–29.
〒150-0043 東京都渋谷区道玄坂一丁目10番8号 渋谷道玄坂東急ビル1F Plug and Play Shibuya内